Content Policy and Notice Takedown Procedure
Users of the Treebuild Service are responsible for making sure their content complies with this Content Policy.
If you are a designer of any Treebuild application, you retain all intellectual property rights in your design, including derivative works like 3D renders and creations made with the applications. Upon publishing your designs, you grant Treebuild a non-exclusive, royalty free worldwide transferable license on your design:
- to use it for the manufacturing of your model in order to fulfill your order, and in some cases, to modify it in order to be manufactured properly;
- to display it on the Treebuild website and our social media channels.
- to use it for promotional purposes elsewhere with your explicit consent.
If you decide to take your creator off our website, you terminate all licenses granted to Treebuild to such 3D design under these Terms and Conditions. Treebuild is however entitled to use your design to fulfill orders that were placed before the removal.
Users are not encourage to produce and prohibited to share contents which are inappropriate. For example, here are some content that are prohibited and will be removed.
- Possible infringement on the rights of a third a party.
- Offensive or threatening to a reasonable person.
- Offensive discrimination towards certain group of people.
- Explicit sexual content.
- Depiction of violence or abuse.
The list outlined above is not an exhaustive list of prohibited content. Treebuild reserves the right to determine what is considered inappropriate.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Treebuild Website infringes a copyright or does not comply to our content policy, please email us a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed; Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Treebuild is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Removal of Allegedly Infringing Content
Treebuild will make reasonable attempts to inform the users of the notice for their content removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the user with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information. Once proper notification of copyright infringement is received, Treebuild may remove or disable access to such content. In addition, Treebuild reserves the right to close a user account or to even ban a particular person from the Website altogether.
1. Information We Collect
Treebuild and its affiliates collected your data in regards to the following criteria:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Treebuild will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Treebuild will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Treebuild will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Treebuild will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
2. Information We Collect by Automated Means
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our website, such as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as cookies, Google analytics, and IP addresses.
3. How We Apply Your Data
Treebuild also use your information to communicate with you about our services; such as your name and address for product delivery. We also may use your personal data for our internal purposes such as administration of our Website, improving our services, and compliance with our legal obligations.
Treebuild also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as Treebuild reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
4. How We Protect Your Data
Your personal data will be collected and treated in strict confidence and kept secure by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Access to your personal data will be restricted to a limited number of administrators.
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from Treebuild, such as communications relating to your account. Communications relating to your account will only be sent for purposes important to the Services, such as password recovery.
Treebuild Labs gets the right to use anything you upload. By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors' and assigns') businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Site and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
In addition, Treebuild may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if Treebuild go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Treebuild or its assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
8.Changes to the Privacy Statement
Treebuild reserve the right to change this privacy statement from time to time and will post any revisions on our Website and may also provide notice to you through the service or via email. Therefore we encourage you to check the Website often to read the latest version.
Should you have a problem with our use of your personal data, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to meet your concerns. In case you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us